Could Not Find Figma to Wordpress in the Figma > Search All Plugins

Hi. I’d like to ask where to download this plugin as I couldn’t find it in the Search All Plugins in Figma. I tried the https://www.figma.com/community/plugin/1195068675739761335 but still could not find it. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for your inquiry.

To access our plugin “Figma to WordPress,” simply click on the link you provided. It will take you to the Figma community screen where the plugin is located. Look for a blue button that says “Try it out” and click on it (Please don´t forget to click the like button with the heart ;)). This will automatically redirect you to your Figma app and open a web design file called “Yotako-playground-file.” In this file, you’ll notice a blue tooltip indicating the location of the “Figma to WordPress” plugin. Click on the corresponding icon, and you’ll find a button labeled “Run.” By clicking this button, you’ll be able to launch our beautiful plugin.
Go for it, you will find it very easy.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Benjamin

3 Likes

Hi Benjamin,

I could see it now. Thank you very much for your assistance! Wish you and your team the best of luck!

3 Likes

Hey @xyzchy,

Don’t hesitate to share your designs and websites around here so we can give your work visibility!

Kudos to @Benxaque for the quick help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your are more than welcome @xyzchy!
Anything that you need, we are here to help you.
Meanwhile, have a very good day.

By the way, thank you very much for your like to our plugin :wink:

Benjamín

3 Likes